Tuesday, 30 Nov 2010
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
[My dad accompanied my wife and our two kids to the local art museum. My wife tells it where she was across the small room from my dad and our oldest son who was nine years old at the time. The two gentlemen were contemplating an abstract of some sort. The museum was respectfully quiet as museums tend to be, with the exception of my wife and a museum attendant whispering about a piece. The quiet was broken by a male voice, not loud, but not a whisper either. It was my dad. After several minutes inspecting the painting, my father asked my son who was beside him also looking at the abstract, "You know what that is?" My son looked up at my dad, unsure if he were actually being asked to identify what the painting was, answered that he didn’t know. My dad supplied the answer. He said "That’s crap that’s what that is." Obviously, he wasn’t fooled. Yay dad!]
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
They didn’t know of the internet back then but look at the rest of it.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy." Just take a look at Will and Grace, Two and a Half Men.
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch." (What was Rev Wright’s church?)
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis. (It’s now referred to by those who don’t agree with what’s in it as "a living, breathing document". This way, the Constitution can be pulled and twisted and mutilitated and morphed into whatever is necessary to push anything anti-American.)
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man." (They’re referred to as slave owners. Therefore, they were too rich to have come up with a document that would address the needs of all)
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over. Don’t forget the reference he made in his own book to the Marxist professors that Obama bragged about hanging out with.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus. (Trace back the political correctness movement. It was installed to accomplish this one without laws, congress, or legislation, using public opinion or mostly perceived public opinion through using editing, ridicule, and influence peddling)